Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services (MCAPS)
Committed to promoting psychological wellness for all students served by The Claremont University Consortium.
Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services (MCAPS) will be closed for the summer break on Friday, May 11th at 5 pm. If you are in crisis and need to speak with a counselor by phone during the summer break, please call our main phone number (909) 621-8202 and dial “1” to be connected to an on-call therapist. MCAPS will re-open on Monday, August 27th, at 8:00 a.m. Please call the office or come by for an appointment.
First-Year Counseling Survey
Monsour Counseling & Psychological Services would like to welcome you to our campus. This is an exciting time in your life and in order to provide optimum services for all of our students, we invite you to complete this short survey. First-Year Counseling Center Survey Form.
Programs and Services
- Brief individual counseling
- Psychiatric medication management
- Screening for anxiety and depression
- Support for students with learning disabilities and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Groups and workshops
- Consultation and referrals to community clinicians
- 2017-2018 Community Referral Quick Reference Guide
- Local Psychiatrists 2017-2018
- Request a referral form to waive the deductible for off-campus services using the SHIP insurance. Requests made after May 25th, 2018 will be fulfilled after August 1st, 2018.
- Off-campus therapy referral request: please complete this form to request referrals for off campus therapy. Requests made after May 25th, 2018 will be fulfilled after August 1st, 2018.
- Crisis intervention
- Campus outreach programs
- After hours emergency consultation
- For after-hours emergencies, call 909-621-8202 and dial “1” when prompted to be connected with an on-call therapist.