Serving The Claremont Colleges in the field of payroll administration.
- Payroll processing
- Related tax reporting
Payroll Administration FAQs
- What functions are available on Workday ?
- Change addresses
- View model paychecks
- Access direct deposit information
- Print one’s W-2
- Change W-4 and DE4 information
- Submit time-off requests
- When will my W-2 be mailed?
- W-2s are mailed by Jan. 31 each year. Employees may choose to opt out of the paper version and receive an electronic, downloadable version of their W-2. Both versions of the W-2 are available at the same time.
- What is the definition of a nonresident alien?
- An individual who is not a U.S. citizen and who does not meet the “green card test” or the “substantial presence test.” Additionally, an individual who qualifies as a “resident of a treaty country,” or a resident of Puerto Rico, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands or American Samoa is a nonresident alien. For more information on the tests mentioned above and nonresident aliens, please review IRS Publication 519-U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens.
- When will I receive my 1042-S?
- All 1042-Ss are mailed by Mar. 15 each year.
- When are my retirement contributions and deductions remitted?
- Retirement contributions and deductions are remitted to the custodians on the third business day following payday.
- When are my HSA deductions remitted?
- HSA deductions are remitted on the third business day following payday. It may take the receiving institution one additional day to apply the funds to the participant’s account.