Contact Human Resources
Phone | (909) 607-9603
Fax | (909) 607-8085
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
TCCS Administrative Campus Center
101 South Mills Avenue
Claremont, CA, 91711
Programs and Services
TCCS employees are committed to serving the students, faculty and staff of The Claremont Colleges and each other. We strive toward maintaining a work environment that is supportive, collaborative, accountable and fun.
TCCS offers employees generous time off benefits, employer-paid retirement contributions, tuition remission benefits and professional development opportunities. Our employees also take advantage of discounted meals provided in the Administrative Campus Center café, regular employee events and an opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues.
Communicate and administer…
- Health and welfare benefit plans
- Retirement plans
- Worker’s compensation
- Voluntary disability insurance
- Benefits Reconciliation
TCCS offices are closed for the following holidays and winter closure days:
2023 Holiday Schedule
|New Year’s Day||Monday||January 2|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Monday||January 16|
|Cesar Chavez Day (observed)||Friday||March 31|
|Memorial Day||Monday||May 29|
|Independence Day (observed)||Tuesday||July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday||September 4|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday||November 23|
|Friday after Thanksgiving||Friday||November 24|
|Winter Holiday||Monday||December 25|
|Winter Holiday||Tuesday||December 26|
2023 Winter Closure Schedule
|Winter Closure Days||Wednesday, December 27|
Thursday, December 28
Friday, December 29
- The leadership of The Claremont Colleges Services (TCCS) is dedicated to providing an environment where all members of our community feel safe and respected. It is of equal importance that we operate with a commitment to respect, honesty and integrity in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures. TCCS, its employees, the colleges and all those with whom TCCS conducts business benefit from ethical and professional conduct.TCCS makes every attempt to deal in a timely and appropriate manner with any conduct that is inconsistent with this commitment.We encourage any individual who has concerns to report it immediately. SpeakUp TCCS uses Convercent, an external third-party reporting service that offers multiple ways to share issues. You may choose to file anonymously.To report a concern:
- Complete an online form
- Call 1.800.461.9330
What is SpeakUp TCCS?
SpeakUp TCCS uses Convercent, an external third-party reporting service, to provide an efficient and confidential resource to ask questions about or report ethical and legal violations in the organization. When you file a report, you will receive a tracking number that will allow you to check on the status of your report, to provide updated information or to answer additional questions.
What types of concerns can I report using SpeakUp TCCS?
You are encouraged to use SpeakUp TCCS if you have witnessed or suspect unethical, aggressive or violent behavior, harassment, theft, substance abuse, violations of TCCS, local, state or federal policies, unsafe conditions, and financial and auditing irregularities.
In any situation where there is an immediate danger to yourself or others, call 911.
How do I know if my concerns should be reported or if I have a question about compliance?
- There are several ways to initiate a report:
- File a report online. In the United States, call toll free (800) 461-9330 to report the issue with the assistance of an external call center representative.
- From outside the United States, you can place a collect call to +1 (720) 514-4400 to file a report with the help of an external call center representative and language interpreter. The call center supports more than 300+ languages. Additional international dialing instructions are available online.
- Reporting services are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
What Happens when I make a report?
When you file a report, you will receive a tracking number that can be used to view the progress (as allowed by confidentiality rules and regulations) of your report, provide follow-ups or to answer additional questions.
Most complaints are initially forwarded to TCCS human resources (“HR”) for investigation. The TCCS CEO or other senior leadership will be made aware when necessary and appropriate. Every effort is made to keep the information confidential.
The nature of the investigation will depend on the type of incident but may include examining appropriate documents, identifying additional witnesses and exploring the possibility of additional incidents. While the investigation will be conducted promptly, it will not conclude until all appropriate information has been compiled. When a complaint is found to be valid, the HR or the investigating body will work with senior management to resolve the issue or determine an appropriate course of action.
What type of information will I need to report an incident?
You will be asked to describe the incident with as much detail as you feel comfortable providing. This may include names, dates, locations and witnesses. You are not required to identify yourself.
How do I know that I will not be identified?
We take confidentiality very seriously. TCCS, as well as Convercent, will make every effort to ensure that reporters are only identified as necessary in order to adequately address the complaint and within our ability as defined by policies and local, state and federal laws.
I am worried about retaliation.
TCCS has a very strict policy against retaliation. If you suspect that you are being retaliated against for filing a report, contact human resources, a member of the senior leadership team or CEO Stig Lanesskog.
Requests to verify employment of current or past employees of The Claremont Colleges Services should contact The Work Number at www.theworknumber.com or by calling 1-800-367-5690 M-F 8:00 am to 8:00 pm (ET). To verify employment with another institution of the Claremont Colleges, please contact the appropriate Human Resources department.