Helping to protect The Claremont Colleges through the ability to mitigate, prepare, respond, and recover from the effects of man-made or natural emergencies and disasters.
- Protection of Life – Reduce the risk of injury or death to members of the campus community.
- Incident Stabilization – Contain the incident to keep it from expanding.
- Property and Environment Preservation – Minimize damage to property and the environment.
- Mission Continuity/Resumption – Re-establish instruction, research, and other mission critical activities with minimal disruption.
TCCS Disaster Planning Focus
- Active Assailant
- Communicable Disease
- Hazardous Materials
- Emergency Contacts
- Personal Preparedness
- Access and Functional Needs