Yes, as long as you are 18 years of age or older, in most cases, SHS should be able to coordinate with your outside provider and take over management of your GAHT care. In the rare situation where you have had a complicated clinical course or are on a medication not routinely prescribed by SHS, you may be advised to continue with your previous provider or referred to a local specialist for management instead.