Student Health Services, in collaboration with Hendricks Pharmacy, is delighted to offer an on campus flu and COVID-19 vaccine clinic for students, faculty, and staff of The Claremont Colleges. Strengthen your immunity this season by dropping by the upcoming clinic. For speedy service, please pre-registering here before visiting the clinic.
McAlister Center – McAlister Center Lounge
Thursday, November 16, from 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Walk-ins are welcome.
- For speedy service and to confirm a window for your appointment, we recommend pre-registering for an appointment using this link. This registration link is for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Students, faculty, and staff of The Claremont Colleges and TCCS are eligible to receive the vaccine at the upcoming clinic.
- The influenza (flu) vaccine and COVID-19 vaccine are available at the November 16 clinic.
- For students – Additional visits for vaccines can be scheduled directly at SHS using your My Health Portal.
- Vaccines will be billed to insurance by Hendricks.
- All undergraduate students have insurance coverage with the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) or by waiving out with an equivalent private insurance plan. At SHS, the flu shot is $35 and is covered by most insurance plans with a $0 copay, although provider networks may vary; those enrolled in Kaiser may also receive the flu shot at no cost from a Kaiser clinic. Flu vaccines are billed directly to insurance at the Flu Clinics. Flu shots received at SHS are eligible for a $10 subsidy for those with private insurance or uninsured. SHS bills SHIP directly for influenza vaccines and is covered 100%.
- Questions? Review our Flu Vaccine FAQs here.