Students needing to transfer care can get their medical records to submit to their new provider. You can obtain your SHS records using the Health Portal:


MCAPS records are available by request. Please review the MCAPS website at for answers to frequently asked questions, mental health resources, and information on obtaining your medical records. Please note that MCAPS medical records transfer will be unavailable from May 30th through August 1st, annually.