Community Norming Baseline Expectations
The following expectations have been developed by the Social Norming Subgroup as part of the consortial-wide Safety Planning Group for the COVID-19 planning efforts. It is anticipated that each campus will use these minimum standards in addition to other campus specific standards in communications to stakeholders.
- Students, faculty, staff will maintain 6 foot physical distancing
- Students, faculty, staff will not share objects with one another
- Students, faculty, staff will wear cloth face coverings in all shared/public spaces. Exception to this will be the student has a roommate and if it is only the two of them in their shared residence
- Students, faculty, staff will abide by directional signage on campus
- Students, faculty, staff will stay home or self-isolate when needed per CDC guidelines, their supervisor or campus official directives
- Students, faculty, staff will abide by hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Guests will not be allowed on campus All faculty, staff, and students should sign an acknowledgment of behavioral expectations before the start of the semester. In addition to this,“passive programming “ such as messages about behavioral expectations should be visible throughout the colleges and as well as online (pop up when sign on to the network, etc.).