Student Health Services is closed during the winter and summer breaks. However, you may still submit a written request for medical records. This release of information form or a written request must be submitted. This request should include: the name of the school the student is attending/attended, year of graduation, list of information requested, the manner of delivery (mailed or picked-up by patient) and must be dated and signed by the patient. The records will then be copied and delivered according to the patient’s request. A small fee for copying may be charged. Please allow two weeks for delivery of the records.